From our friend Joanna Reuter
4¼ cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Cinnamon
½ to 1 tsp Ground Cloves
1 tsp Salt
2-3 cups Grated zucchini or summer squash
1 1/2-2 Cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
2 cups Raisins
• Pull butter out of refrigerator and allow it to warm up for a few minutes. Preheat oven to 375.
• In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
• In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and yogurt. Use a large wooden spoon if doing this by hand. Add eggs and combine thoroughly.
• Add zucchini to wet ingredients and mix.
• Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir just enough to combine.
• Fold in nuts and raisins.
• Drop batter by the spoonful on greased cookie sheets.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
NOTES: For a less healthy version, use 1 cup butter, no yogurt, 4 cups flour, and no baking powder.